Calling for nominations for Seremedi’s Telesphorus Award
The Telesphorus Award (pronounced “Tuh-les-fer-uhs") is named after the Greek God who symbolized the recovery from illness and whose name means "bringer of completion". The Telephorus award is announced quarterly honoring clinicians who are achieving healthier outcomes by changing the patient care experience via innovative processes and digital solutions which increase collaboration, communication, patient safety, lower complexity, cost and risk helping patients get back to leading their best lives. Award recipients exemplify Seremedi's mission of making 100% recovery the standard of care. In addition to receiving the Telephorus award, Seremedi will donate $500 to the honoree's charity of choice and share their inspiring story via video with the community.
Call for nominations!
Seremedi is currently seeking nominees for the category of Transplantation Medicine and Surgery. The application deadline has been extended to September 18, 2016 and will be awarded September 23, 2016.
Criteria for the Telesphorus Award:
- A practicing healthcare professional (doctor, nurse, physical therapist, PA, hospital administrator, nutritionist, student, etc.) in the US.
- Collaborates with patients and caregivers as a team for the entire episode of care improving the patients’ quality of life by achieving the best possible recovery outcomes.
- Lead or actively participates in implementing innovative solutions and/or processes to improve the patient experience and increase healthier outcomes.
- Committed to pushing the limits to help make 100% recovery the standard of care.
- Please submit a short 3-minute video showing why your nominee should be honored to: email@example.com
- Share your nominee's story with your friends and colleagues on social media #Telesphorus
- Award selection committee consist of the Seremedi Medical advisory