Hospitals using CareScriptions report:
- Early detection of adverse events
- Less costly, more effective intervention
- Greater patient independence and confidence
- Fewer emergency room visits and readmissions
- Increase in patient and care team satisfaction
"With CareScriptions, my panicked patients will request a video check-in if they have a concern they want to discuss during the high-risk periods instead of going to the ER, reducing patient's ER visits substantially." RN at a Texas Medical Center Hospital.